Our mission is to preserve the history of our Mayflower ancestors through genealogy, historical research, education and donations, while providing social and educational opportunities for our members.
Objectives of Our Society
- To perpetuate to a remote posterity the memory of our Pilgrim Father and Mothers.
- To maintain and defend the principle of civil and religious liberty as set forth in the Mayflower Compact.
- To cherish and maintain the ideals and institutions of American freedom, and to oppose any theories or actions that threaten their continuity.
- To transmit the spirit, the purity of purpose and steadfastness of will of the Pilgrim Fathers to those who shall come after us, an undiminished heritage of liberty and law.
- To secure united effort to discover and publish original matter in regard to the Pilgrims together with existing data known only to antiquarians and to authenticate, preserve and mark historical spots made memorable by Pilgrim association.
- To record and publish ancestry of the Pilgrim genealogy lines to the present.
- To educate the youth of our country through events, education materials, speakers and example.
- To support and maintain our public libraries with genealogical and educational material relating to the Pilgrims.
- To link members with each other and encourage further research of genealogical lines.
- To assist potential members in research and documenting their lines of descent from the Mayflower.
- To cooperate with both State and the General Society of Mayflower Descendant in a united effort to further our heritage and freedom.